The menu screen is not displayed on the TV
The menu screen or status information screen is not displayed on the TV.
The menu screen is only displayed on this unit and a TV connected with an HDMI cable. If this unit is connected to a TV using a different video output connector, operate while watching the display on this unit.
The status information will not appear on the TV when the following video signals are being played.
- Some images of 3D video content
- Computer resolution images (example: VGA)
- Video with an aspect ratio other than 16:9 or 4:3
- Some kind of HDR signals
- Some kind of game contents
- Compressed video
- 480i/576i, 480p/576p, 720p, 1080i, when HDMI input connector 5 or 6 is selected
When a 2D video is converted to a 3D video on the TV, the menu screen or status information screen is not displayed properly. link
In the pure direct playback mode, the menu screen or status information is not displayed. Switch to a sound mode other than the pure direct mode. link
Set the “TV Format” setting in the menu to a selection that is appropriate for the TV. link